Hi Geoff,

> Excellent, thats good news, please post an update to the list then when the
> next version is available.

The changes have been checked in, so you can start using them now if
you update src/ folder from the repository
(https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/commits/master). I also
added highlighting values in the Watch window that changed since the
previous evaluation. The next (packaged) version is not planned
earlier than the end of September.

> By the way, forgot to mention the new Unicode feature worked great on my
> quick test. I have a really nasty Lua source file that contains
> Low ASCII, STX, ETX etc, English, French, Greek and Chinese Lua string
> texts. This UTF-8 file loaded fine and everything displayed identically to
> when viewed in Scite.

This is great; thank you for reporting.

Paul.