lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:23:56 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <> wrote:

> > I expect a decision on the location to be taken tomorrow.
> I'm sorry but this is not a decision that can be taken in a rush.
> I think we're on the right track with the wiki page at


i updated the wiki with details for a possible London venue,
as i got a response. booking the place of course depends on
what month the workshop would be. 

if people are interested in deckspace / London i am happy to organise
it, as i am involved in this place anyway.