lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

> I expect a decision on the location to be taken tomorrow.

I'm sorry but this is not a decision that can be taken in a rush.

I think we're on the right track with the wiki page at

For those who have not seen this, the page is about initial arrangements
and brainstorming for the Lua Workshop 2011. If you want to host the
workshop, please add a description of the venue below and post an
announcement in the mailing list. If you want to participate in the
workshop, please add your name to the list at the bottom of the page.

Let's give it another couple of weeks and see if there's enough people
interested. Now is the time to speak up!