lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:52:46 +0100
Marc Balmer <> wrote:

> May I suggest that a decision is taken no later than this friday?
> Maybe LHF should look at the options and decide.


i don't think i can get more specific with London until Friday. i sent
a couple of mails out to ask around about venues but in London
everythings takes a while.

right now it seems Switzerland and Santa Barbara are best organized
when it comes to venues, so maybe that's the two options for now?

in any case, if some UK people who wouldnt go overseas or to switzerland
want to gather at the same time ( video stream ) in London, i can get a
room for 20-30 people easily ;)