On 16 December 2010 16:37, Mike McGonagle <mjmogo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex, that is the license for LuaPlus, I was asking about JamPlus, the
> build system. I don't see anything more than what is placed in the
> file 'jam.c', and that isn't all that conclusive.

Apologies, I'll read messages more carefully in future. Anyway, the
text you quote is the precise license as used in the original Perforce
Jam. I agree it would be nice if JamPlus made it clear that it and all
additions do not place any additional restrictions on this license. As
to the future, any commonly used license allows a project to go
proprietary at a later date (provided the copyright holders of the
relevant code agree), what they can't do is to go back and revoke the
license used on earlier releases for people who have already received
it.

Alex