Hello all,

I have only been using the Lua interpreter up to this point, but now
want to investigate how to embed Lua in my own C program. I was
wondering if anyone could tell me how they have set up their Mac
system, and where they usually store the include files and the linked
libraries? I have seen some people that use things under the "/usr'
directory, and others that use the "/opt" directory. I would imagine
that either would work, I am just wondering what is considered to be
the standard. How about those that use Linux? I would imagine that
this would be standard under any Unix-like system.

Thanks,

Mike