Thanks, Eric. I was actually hoping to find a way to set this up as a
Linux system would, mostly because I am planning on purchase some new
hardware and build a Linux system. I just can't afford Apple anymore.
Besides, they seem to be making their system more and more
proprietary, I mean, can you run Lua on the iPhone and iPad? Last I
heard, that was not possible.

Anyway, after reading that PDF file I linked earlier, it does not go
into how compile a library file. If anyone knows how to do that, I
would greatly appreciate any tips you could offer.

Mike