Perhaps we have some pretty different opinions and mindsets but insults does have nothing to do here, they will not help at all.

Jim is practicing a lot of patience with us, he is trying to move forward a project in the middle of a serious crisis, that is remarkable. So, we should at least let him focus on the project and tell us which are next steps when he is ready.

Blessings!

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Absolutely nothing has been closed in any way.  Stop implying that
>> they have been.
>
> Well... if you acted less like a jerk, perhaps it would make things a
> bit easier... in the meantime... good luck.

Petite Abeille,

Personal insults should have no place in this list, even more so against
Jim, who has been working hard to actually solve the problem.

-- Roberto

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.