> it was great to read entire faq with a cup of coffee (or print it), so
> it will be great to have such option. for editing, i agree that each
> node should be editable at its own, like it is done in many modern
> wiki engines

That could be done just by adding "Expand All Answers" button. The
reason I am suggesting making them separate nodes is because some of
the answers are already long and I can see the short ones turning into
mini-essays eventually. A good way to deal with this is to just assume
that each answer has two parts - a brief summary and the gory details.

- yuri

--
http://spu.tnik.org/