hi all,

Although really the title should be 'Frequently Anticipated Questions'.

http://penlight.luaforge.net/FAQ

The markdown source is here:

http://penlight.luaforge.net/FAQ/faq.zip

It is intended to get the ball rolling, obviously there are areas that
need expansion.  In particular, things like Web Development or the
arcana of the C API.

This current draft has a lot of editorializing, and far too many links
to projects I've been involved in. Plus, there may well be outrageous
errors.

Yes, I did think of using the wiki, but it's hard to write a big
document using it.  But the wiki is a good place to keep discussions
about it.

steve d.