Hello Yuri,

Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 6:11:51 PM, you wrote:

> What I would suggest is using a simple Wiki/CMS, making each question
> a separate node, breaking it into a short answer (2-3 lines) and the
> details, then displaying just the short answers in the index with a
> link for more.

it was great to read entire faq with a cup of coffee (or print it), so
it will be great to have such option. for editing, i agree that each
node should be editable at its own, like it is done in many modern
wiki engines

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin@gmail.com