Hi Steve,

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:00 AM, steve donovan<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Colin<colin.hch@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This is what comes from making wild assertions, the dark side of the
>>> chatty-and-relaxed approach to writing tutorials.
>>
>> (I hope you don't become discouraged too easily, would be a shame.)
>
> Not a chance! I'm an engineer by inclination, if not by training (was
> a theoretical physicist at one point), I must just remember not to use
> the word 'mathematics'.
>
> The basic purpose of this (unofficial) FAQ is to provide a resource
> where the curious can find information, that they would otherwise end
> up asking here.  So I'm looking for 'problem patterns'.
>
> And I need contributions from people with other areas of expertise,
> although I'm appreciating the feedback so far.

I like most of what you're doing there. I think an additional tagging
organization would be useful as well, so that, someone looking for
help with tables could see all the relevant questions for them.

Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but how do we contribute?

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"Let all men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely
ford that see the shallows."

- Benjamin Franklin