On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Patrick Donnelly<batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:
> I think an additional tagging
> organization would be useful as well, so that, someone looking for
> help with tables could see all the relevant questions for them.

OK, version 1.1, sans mathematical blunders, ipairs/pairs confusion
and plus a few more extras.

http://penlight.luaforge.net/FAQ  (/faq.zip for code)

But I am thinking - this is a very 1993 way of doing a FAQ.  Surely in
this age of Web 2.0 something more intelligent can be put together?
I'm wondering what Yuri and the other Web devs think. Clearly this
Does Not Scale.

I'd also prefer not to host on luaforge, because the upload is really
slow, I can make  tea while the lexpect script is running.

steve d.