On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I need to have access to the Lua source through svn and I didn't want to
> duplicate efforts, so I was wondering if there is a public svn repository
> setup already.

See http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2007-12/msg00356.html

It seems confusing that many packages such as IUP, CD, and IM can be checked out from LuaForge via the required CVS method, but these depend on lua5.1, which cannot be checked out anywhere in a similarly "official" snapshot (via the same CVS method).  The luabinaries tree only has documentation.

Can this be harmonized a bit so they can all be checked out and built together?

Thanks,
bb.
--
Bruce O. Benson, mailto:bbenson@gmail.com | http://www.tux.org