Hi,

I'm trying tu use vxLuaGlue on my system. I've got the vxLuaGlue sources from http://lua-users.org/wiki/LibrariesAndBindings. It's based on Lua 5.0.2, so I modified a few lines to make it works under Lua 5.1.3.

However, there's some odd message when I run "Test.lua" included in the source comment. It seems that memcpy didn't pass the test.

Can anyone be help on this issue?

Function name : malloc
Number of args: 2
arg 2: 100
Type is number
Function name : memcpy
Number of args: 3
arg 2: -2086133632
Type is number
arg 3: Just a string.
Type is string
Function name : printf
Number of args: 3
arg 2: Pointer test: copied string: %s
Type is string
arg 3: -2086133632
Type is number
Pointer test: copied string: 烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫?烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫烫? ?Function name : free
Number of args: 2
arg 2: -2086133632
Type is number

Best regards!