Hi Lua List,

I need to have access to the Lua source through svn and I didn't want to duplicate efforts, so I was wondering if there is a public svn repository setup already. If not, I want to setup a Google Code project and add the Lua source, Luaxx, and Lua++ to this repository. It will be public and anyone can use it. I need to use svn because of work, so CVS can not be used.

What are the groups general feel on stuff like this? All credit will go to the developers, I just need a general, public repository to hold these items. If LuaForge gets svn support I will move the project at that time.

Regards,
Ryan
RJP Computing