Am Sonntag, den 11.05.2008, 01:05 +0800 schrieb KHMan:
> Ewww... there have been complaints from users about lack of proper
> documentation for Lua scripting on SciTE on that list, and it's
> not integrated like Emacs but it's tacked on in a somewhat ad hoc
> manner. Some users not used to tweaking and troubleshooting
> property files in SciTE have complained before. Also, error
> messages sometimes leaves a lot to be desired and you cannot break
> out of infinite loops. If a new user gets stuck and does not know
> enough to troubleshoot, again, it might end badly.

Well, I've had that in my mind but lately I istalled Scite on Ubuntu-8
and was surprised to got it working soon. The documentation is somewhat
poor and tweaking the property files not *that* easy though.

Anyway, I think Scite is currently the best accessable Application to
start with Lua. I wish there where others...

Peter