Chris Marrin wrote:
> You write Dashboard widgets with Javascript,
web pages with Javascript and you can even do general scripting with it. AppleScript is around for compatibility.

Funny, my general experience of JavaScript is that you *try* to do those things, fail miserably due to some stupid design decision in the language that appears to be because the language decided to take all the best bits of C, Java, and Lisp, and then promptly threw them away and made a language with what was left over. You then give up and go and do something else.

Then again, I'm a proper programmer, rather than some web monkey *shrug*.

--
Lisa