Not only for Lua.
My project need a tool which enable customers writing simple Lua script with drag and drop.
Something like below: (just for sample)

This tool should be able to create corresponding Lua script automatically and load the existing Lua script to draw above graph.
The Square are functions or keywords, they will appear on the toolbox for user to drag to create.

Has there been any effort about this? It's painful for develop big script, but charmful for our customer to produce simple script.
And they don't need to know what script they are using.

Any information will be appreciated.

Regards,
Jason