Hi,

I just tried it in a Windows XP box and it didn't crash. It simply
reported the name lookup failure. Of course, we are using different
versions of the toolkit...

Printf is my favourite debugging tool as well so I can't offer better
advice. Do you want an executable with the newest version of the code to
see if the problem still happens? If it doesn't, I will be very curious
to figure out why it is so. If it does happen, I will have even more
reason to be curious. :) But at least we will know if it is a problem of
the relationship between LuaSocket and Windows98, if it is a problem of
LuaSocket on any Win32, or if it is a problem of a specific version of
LuaSocket.

[]s,
Diego.