> If there is good reason to keep the core in 3 different files, I have no
> problem to do it that way. I'm very much interested on getting to binary
> compatible for modules compiled from different people & compilers...

I just had a second thought, and maybe the best reason to follow the 3-file
aproach is the fact that the standard Lua distribution follows it...

I'm changing my setup now to see if our modules are compatible

-Martin
P.S.:
okay, it works. my lua.exe can succesfully load your luapacklib.dll binary
and run the test.lua