Thanks, somehow nice.

You use the '$' start char here to  'define you private command world".

Is there a special reason why you used '$' - or are there any "lua
recommended" signs to starts such "special private command lines"? If
you have an overview over this / comparison to other lua libs, I would
be happy to get some info on this.

Thank you!