On 20/11/2021 16:39, steve donovan wrote:
Good day!

This all started because I wanted a better console calculator, Python
was irritating me and typing "lua -e 'print(math.sin(2.34))'" was just
tedious. So in its simplest form, el makes calculation on the console
a little easier on the fingers, and can remember things (even
user-defined functions) for later.

[snip]

The Readme is the Article - otherwise just symlink e to el.lua.
(tested with 5.2 and 5.3)

I just skimmed on it, no time right now do delve deeper. Seems nice.
There are lots of references to *NIX shell.
Does it work on Windows, too?

regards,
Steve D

PS.