> Concerning the topic of the email, I believe you have the best
> of intentions, but I don't think creating a topic in here to discuss
> about a specific person is very nice.

+1

I have been a member of this list since 5.2 went beta, and there have
always been posters who seem to provoke knee-jerk disapproval from
certain readers. It's the spice that seasons what would otherwise have
been a rather boring stew.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it" — S.G. Tallentyre, now known to have been the
pseudonym of Evelyn Beatrice Hall (1868-1956), in her book "The
Friends of Voltaire".