Le 22/11/2016 à 08:26, mathieu stumpf guntz a écrit :

Le 22/11/2016 à 06:25, Dirk Laurie a écrit :
But (finally returning to the topic of the thread) the fact that APL
and Lua for all practical purposes inhabit different lexical worlds
makes it possible to write a single interpreter that mixes APL and
Lua at use input level. I'd hate to give that up. Si I guess that I don't
want internationalization in standard Lua. Call it Lua-i18n as the
OP said, but please keep that i18n in the name at all levels. Don't
call it Lua.

For the part which enable to use other lexems than the default reserve ones, the idea is to make that only through a loadable scope contained feature.
I meant: For the part which enable the use of other lexems than the default reserved ones, the idea is to make that only through a loadable scope contained feature. Please feel free to correct me or give me feedback on English mistakes in my message off list.