It was thus said that the Great Gregg Reynolds once stated:
> On Nov 21, 2016 4:16 PM, "Sean Conner" <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> >
> >   You just need an APL keyboard.  I missed getting one by ten seconds (my
> > friend saw it first---sigh).
> >
> >   -spc (what makes the loss worse is that it was an IBM Model M ... )
> >

> (OFF TOPIC) My first programming job was an ibm mainframe shop.  I would
> kill for one of those keyboards.  you could hit them with a hammer and they
> would shrug it off.

  The original keyboard for the IBM AT was even tougher (metal instead of
heavy duty plastic) and the one for the original IBM PC 5051 was even *more
indestructable* (I swear, you could run that over with a tank and the tank
would need repairs).

  -spc (Thankfully, I have stockpiled a collection of IBM Model M's to last
	me the rest of my life)