On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Michal Kottman <michal.kottman@gmail.com> wrote:

> The "mechanism" for your "policy" is strict.lua or any other implementation thereof.

Not really.

My policy is to guarantee that there are no problems related to mistyped identifiers. Not just this time I run my program, but every time I run it.

As far as I can tell, I cannot represent that as a user-defined "policy", so your justification is not valid.

I know that I could achieve that by using a language different from Lua. But I'd like to achieve that in Lua, and so I want to to understand why it is not possible.

Cheers,
V.