Got into this discussion late.

If you have pooling of strings how can you safely use them for dynamic data, for example from input, if you want the system to survive for any length of time? Or have I misunderstood what is meant by pooling?

Robert

On 25 August 2014 22:29, Coroutines <coroutines@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Earlier in this long and unproductive email chain [...]
>
> On which you created more than 40% of the messages...

Good, so you understand my disappointment -- having repeatedly
clarified what I'm looking to do for those who didn't read.  Now that
everybody is caught up we can start being productive ^__^