On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:

>   Check out str_byte() in lstrlib.c of Lua.  I copied that routine.

Oh I see, I misread: lua_pushinteger(L,(unsigned char)buf->buf[posi+i-1]);

I thought it said: buf->buf[buf->idx + i - 1]  (my bad)

>   Have you tried the other network stacks?  Or are you testing the buffer
> code alone?

My socket library is on github, but my computer does not have git
(lol).  I'm actually between computers because I'm awaiting the
arrival of a Dell XPS 11 on Friday.  So far I've just been reading and
theorizing your code...