On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Journeyer J. Joh
<oosaprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I first saw OO, I felt OO is the one I can do everything only if I can
> I understand what you are trying to say now.
> I even feel sorry for you because you wrote too much to me spending your
> expensive time.

Don't worry about us - we do this because we enjoy writing about this
stuff, plus it will be useful for others searching the list archives.

Sean's koan is great - there is no single great thing.  A wise
programmer knows when to pick up a screwdriver and when to pick up a
hammer.  A big problem with Java is that its designers decided that
hammers would solve all problems.