On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:57 AM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
> You can also write Lua in a functional style (you don't get lazy
> evaluation, but neither do you have multiple inherentance), which I feel is
> worth looking into.

Absolutely, and Javier would endorse this as well, I think. The
mindblowingly powerful concept of "closures" = functions + bound state
makes a lot of those awkward patterns very straightforward.

Modern Lua is influenced by Scheme, and this is the reason that I have
little interest in Lisp variants anymore ;)