Hi,

I am almost newbie about lua. Actually I've read the book - Programming in Lua and experienced Orbit, Orbiter. But that is about it.

I want to learn programming skill in the OO style.
Firstly, I want to try to implement GoF Patterns with lua.

To do this, I've read chapters about OO programming from the book above. But I think the book didn't mention about virtual function.

But I found some materials from the url below.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/SampleCode

Among several materials above, there are two in my eyes,
YetAnotherClassImplementation
ObjectLua

But before I go further by myself, I'd like to listen some advice from experienced lua programmers.

What is the best way to learn about how to program OO style lua?
What method would be the best for OO style lua programming?

I use lua 5.1

Sincerely
Journeyer
Journeyer J. Joh