neo@matrix # ${PAGER-more} *.rockspec
neo@matrix # ./configure --help | ${PAGER-more}
neo@matrix # ./configure --some-stuff --documented=above
neo@matrix # make
neo@matrix # make -n install | common-sense
neo@matrix # eval `grep PACKAGE_BUGREPORT= Makefile`
neo@matrix # mail -s 'How do I Install this thing again?' $PACKAGE_BUGREPORT
Hi,

I read all the documentation you gave me explaining how to install
this thing, but I'm still confused. I R L33t and much prefer to apply my
mad h4x0r sk1112 and install everything by hand using cp and chmod,
rather than use one of the easy ways you carefully set up, tested and
documented for me.

How should I do that, please? Preferably also running the configuration
and build steps by hand too if possible. Autoconf is for weenies.

/\|||/\
( /;-;\ )
)•••(
(••••)
)•••(
(••••)
(\..)•••(../)
\\(•••)//
(\_(\____/.|][|.\____/)_/)
)|(TASTE MY BROADSWORD!)|(
//'''''''//''''''[- ^ -]''''''\\'''''''\\
\\.....\)......] || [......(/...../
;;;;;]|]
;;;;;;]|]o>
;;;;;;;]|]oo>
;;;;;|;;]|]ooo>
;;;;;[|[;]]|ooo|
;;;;;[|[;]]|ooo|
;;;;[|[;]|/ooo/
;;;[|[;] /ooo/
;;[|[* /ooo/
;[|[ /ooo/
[| /ooo/
[ /ooo/]
/ooo/|]
/ooo/]|];
/ooo/o]|];;
/ooo/[o]|];;;
/ooo/|[o]|];;;;
|ooo|[|[o]|];;;;;
|ooo|[|[o]|];;;;;
ooo[|[o]|;;;;;
oo[|[o];;;;;
o[|[¤;;;;;
[|[;;;;;
[|;;;;;
[;;;;;]
;;;;;|]
;;;;;]|]o
;;;;;;]|]o
;;;;|[;]|]ooo\
;;;;;[[;]|]|ooo|
;;;;|[;]|]ooo/
;;[|[;]|]ooo/
;[|[;]|]/
[|[V]|]
\\¤//
\|/
^D
$ sudo shutdown -h now

(Note: if you feel more insulted than amused by this joke, please don't
read this far.)

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (gary AT vaughan DOT pe)