As the topic has been brought up in a recent thread and also as there seems to be a gathering at the Lua Workshop to discuss the situation of package managers, I though it may be interesting to gauge what is the norm for people installing modules.

I have therefore created a poll[1] as I feel it may benefit these decisions.

As pointed out to me one of the questions which states "only" is not correct as you can supply multiple answers. Unfortunately to correct this would mean deactivating the poll again, so please forgive me.

[1] http://twtpoll.com/InstallingLuaModules

--Liam