On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
> I completely agree. I think I would like to know if that is all I have to
> do. Just download the latest batteries from LuaDist. Then unpack them? I can
> do this fairly easily, but is the documentation and licensing included?

The licensing is in the share\* folders, so that's cool. We'll have to
integrate the docs ourselves.

In the meantime while we're in an alpha state, people are welcome to
add issues here:

https://github.com/LuaDist/batteries

Some things are rather rough, like ZB Studio debugger throwing up
irritating popups and not showing wxLua apps. But these will be sorted
soon.

steve d.