On 12 Mar, 2013, at 14:05 , steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM,  <mchalkley@mail.com> wrote:
> It's basically the new Lua for Windows; Ryan and I will add all the
> docs and examples that he has so carefully collected.
It would also benefit from a proper installer on Windows just the same as LuaForWindows used. In facts why not call the installer LuaForWindows as was suggested by Ryan before and simply pack LuaDist instead of the old MSVC bound binaries. That way people will still find LuaForWindows they are familiar with.

Since I have no clue how Windows installers work I rather leave this to someone with experience.

pd