On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Elias Barrionovo
<elias.tandel@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, but I don't think it fits this thread very well, since the subject
> being discussed is the lack of awareness itself.

Yes, I should know better to mix trangressive humour/unstable satire
into a technical discussion...

But the point remains is that there _does_ already exist awareness, of
a negative kind.  And dealing with misconceptions and prejudice
requires understanding.  It's easy enough to push a message into a
vacuum, but there are a whole bunch of ideas about Lua out there - you
can see them in every /r/programming Lua post.  I know one shouldn't
take online ravings too seriously, but they are part of the reality.

steve d.