On 2012-05-22 00:03, Matthew Wild wrote:

The XMPP community has two "summits" a year, one in Europe, one in the US. They are usually colocated with relevant tech conferences (FOSDEM,
OSCON, etc.) which helps gain attendance. It works pretty well.
Obviously some people can only attend one or the other, but a lucky
few are usually present at both.

There have been a few very interesting Lua-related talks at FOSDEM
last year (eLuaBrain, Lua in NetBSD kernel...). Maybe next year we
could have a Lua track (ie. a room dedicated to Lua for 1/2 day)?

We probably could not have the Lua team, but maybe we could have
Mike Pall, who lives in Germany?

--
Pierre Chapuis