I find it very sad that it does not happen in Toulouse, where some very dedicated folks wanted to organize it, just because some big $$$ company in the US stepped up.

Sad...

(and yes, I will not participate in the even, because it is held in the US, a country that does not respect minimal rights of persons)

--
Marc Balmer
micro systems, http://www.msys.ch/