Hi Roberto,

That seems more than reasonable to try to have the workshop in the US (or
at least in America ;-)), for the exact reason you are referring to.
Would it make sense to fall back to Toulouse by the end of the month "if"
there's no concrete proposal for a location in the US/America?
I know that it might sound pushy, but a bird in the hand is worth two in
the bush,... and if we were not to secure a Toulouse event soon enough,
then we couldn't make it happen at all.

Thanks!
Benjamin