A real lua programmer would not mind indices starting from PI

On 5/2/2012 8:29 PM, Miles Bader wrote:
2012/5/3 [ex]<exeqtor@gmail.com>:
About the base index 1 I think I was more interested on using already
working C++/Javascript code
in Killa than using Lua code in Killa, but I know this is a personal
preference of mine (and some other programmers)
I can't hope to convince you to use index base zero if you already
like index base 1, you are in your right.

Actually I like base-0 better -- but not more than I like being able
to use existing code.... :]

In practice, I find I rarely notice the difference when writing Lua code.

[I guess the sort of indexing calculations where it actually matters
are much rarer in typical Lua code than they are in typical C code...]

-miles