Yes, of course Killa is my personal project right now and it's not
ready for game production,
if we plan to make games with Killa we'll probably start from zero.
There are no Lua libraries I think we would not live without or
translate and I want to add classes in the future.

Abut the zero index it's not complete in Killa right now (strings are
still base 1!)
but it can be returned to base 1 with a define if wanted.
To ease the pain of translating existing Lua code I added warnings to
potentially dangerous functions like table.insert(t, index), etc.

--
<DESIGN... don't DEBUG!!>