On 14 April 2012 10:43, Michael Gerbracht <smartmails@arcor.de> wrote:
Yes, I downloaded this zip file before but only installed the qtxxx dlls and
not the Qt dlls because I installed Qt 4.7.4 before and used the ones from
this installation. They seem to be a little bit different and with the Qt
dlls from the downloaded zip file the examples seem to work now.

Welcome to the world of compatibility of binary shared libraries on Windows :). There are different libraries for different compilers, due to ABI differences. Qt libraries are provided for MinGW and MSVC separately.

You either have to use the same binaries against which the bindings were generated, or compile the bindings yourself against your version of Qt (you just need CMake, Lua and Qt libraries).