I'm trying to usw Qt with lua. I have to say that I'm new to Qt (but have
some experinece with programming other GUIs) and new to lua on windows (but
some experience with lua itself). I'm now looking to create a GUI program
using lqt.

What I did so far:
Installed Qt 4.7.4 including QtDesigner
Installed lua for windows
Installed lqt

The first problem I had was that the Qtxxx.dlls could not be found. I think I
have to change the cpath but since lua for windows comes with a lot of addons
I did not find the right file to change it. So to test it I copied the dlls
to a place that is included in the cpath.

Doing so I get the following error message when trying to load an example:
The procedure entry point _Z5qFreePv could not be located in dynamic link
library QtCore4.dll

Do you have any idea what is wrong with it?
Thanks!
Michael