The registration for trylua.net is coming up in the next 30 days, and
I'm trying to decide whether or not to renew it. It hasn't been
updated very recently, and I personally won't have any time to work on
it for the next six months at least, as my thesis is (predictably)
taking over my life. I'm happy to continue providing hosting,
registration, and support, but I'd rather it become something useful
for the community.

Anyone who is interested in taking over registration or talking about
putting something more recent/relevant/used on the site, please
contact me off the list and we'll see what makes the most sense.

- Jim

(Please note that this does not affect snippets.luacode.org in any way)