In article
<CAPtieMxaUcLRPJG2J=-8n6h=V83cPWxxFtpd=BKMH-_aFd-02g@mail.gmail.com>, Michal
Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 April 2012 19:02, Michael Gerbracht <smartmails@arcor.de> wrote:

> > The first problem I had was that the Qtxxx.dlls could not be found. [...]
> Qt DLLs should go somewhere where Windows can find shared libraries [1]. I
> personally have one directory where I put my custom applications and
> libraries, and I have it in %PATH%. I put my Qt DLLs there.

Thanks, I changed %PATH% so that they can be found now.

> > Doing so I get the following error message when trying to load an
> > example: The procedure entry point _Z5qFreePv could not be located in
> > dynamic link library QtCore4.dll
> >
> This seems like you are using a different QtCore4.dll than what you
> compiled against. Your best bet is to download the precompiled bindings
> together with Qt 4.7.4 DLLs from [2]. I have compiled these for and tested
> with LfW, so they should most probably work (but you can never be 100% sure
> :).

Yes, I downloaded this zip file before but only installed the qtxxx dlls and
not the Qt dlls because I installed Qt 4.7.4 before and used the ones from
this installation. They seem to be a little bit different and with the Qt
dlls from the downloaded zip file the examples seem to work now.

Thank you very much!
Michael