Mike Pall wrote:
[...]
> Umm? LuaJIT fully complies to the soft-float ARM EABI (aka armel).
[...]
> [VFP support and a port to hard-float EABI (aka armhf) is on my
> wishlist for sponsorships.]

So all the floating point operations are done in software? The FPU is
not used anywhere? (I was under the impression that it did use VFP at
least to some extent.)

And are intra-Lua calls done using the standard C ABI? Most JITs I've
met don't; they use custom ABIs internally, and only translate to the
external ABI for interoperation with C.

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup