+1 for @foo
IMO, this is the most representative one, this is the symbol that has the closer signification for this use

-----Message d'origine----- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:29 PM
To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (beta-rc1) now available

Right now we have a proposal, with code, which works, which is blessed
by the Lua developers. So I suggest that we stick with that.
Particularly since the *developers* are the ones making the decisions
here, and not us.

Plus, I suspect that right now they're entirely sick of everyone
bickering over GOTO label syntax when they'd much rather get feedback on
the rest of the stuff in the beta...

Thanks :)

This time, however, we would like feedback about the syntax for labels,
because of the small incompatibility of the '@' with filenames.  (Note
that "local name" and anything similar that mixes gotos with variables
is not a *syntax* for labels and is completely out of our plans.)

Some real contenders:

1) keep all as it is
2) change the indication of filenames in debug info and in LUA_INIT
3) ::label::
4) |name|
5) &name:
6) !name:

we are also considering to enforce a single occurence of a label name in
each function, to avoid ambiguities. (That does not change the visbility
rules; it is only an extra restriction.)

Of course we need feedback on the rest of the stuff, too!

-- Roberto