On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:40, phlnc8 <phlnc8@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
> <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Some real contenders:
>
> If you really exclude "label foo", then
> +1 for "::foo::"    -- nice to the eye, doesn't use "operator-like" characters
>
> Phil

My vote would be for "label foo" or "foo::". The symmetry looks a bit
ugly to me IMO and looks like it should be some kind of expression
(e.g. |foo| is commonly written in text to mean math.abs(foo)), and !
and & just seem confusing when they mean different things in other
languages.

--
Sent from my toaster.