On 14/03/2011 13:12, Tony Finch wrote:
http://wwwold.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n2794/

Yes. I searched ISO C99 in Google before answering above. And of course it shows prominently the open-std.org site. The fact the draft is good enough for most purposes isn't obvious on first sight.

I found the the above link via the datacomm.ch site, after Alex and Reuben mentioned the drafts.

Thanks! Looks more complete than the above (at least it is trice its size!).

Size note: is it true that Visual C++ still doesn't support the whole C99? I saw this info here and there but that info can be outdated.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France